Revive Adserver v4.2 is now available.
This major new release contains several enhancements and improvements. Just to name a few:
- The definition of “active” Advertisers and Campaigns has been updated, to also include Advertisers and Campaigns which will become active in the future (i.e. in the “Awaiting” state), to help with their management.
- The Zone Probability screen now includes a link to the parent campaign for each banner.
- The old “weight” measure on the Zone Probability screen has been replaced with the actual Campaign and Banner weights, to improve clarity around probabilities of banner display in a zone.
- IP anonymisation is now enabled, and OAID cookie are now disabled by default on new installations, as per the plans published in the first half of 2018 around the introduction of the GDPR.
- There are also some non-backward compatible changes, so please make sure to carefully study the release notes.
In addition, there are numerous small improvements and bug fixes. There are also fixes for two security issues that have recently been reported.
More information about this release can be found on the blog post published by the Revive Adserver project.