Video Ads plugin for Revive Adserver
VidiX, the Advanced Video Ads plugin for Revive Adserver, provides full VAST 2.0 compliance for Revive Adserver.
Creating a VAST2 compatible pre-roll video ad is simple, and requires no special technical expertise.
Seeing is believing!
Here is an actual working demonstration of a pre-roll video ad integrated into an HTML5 video player, using Revive Adserver extended with the VidiX plugin.
Just tap the play button in the player to see a pre-roll followed by a sample video.
Seen enough already?
By adding VidiX to your Revive Adserver system, you immediately achieve full VAST 2.0 compliance.
Benefits of Advanced Video Ads created with VidiX
The benefits include:
- Makes Revive Adserver fully compliant with the VAST 2.0 (Video Ad Serving Template) protocol defined by the IAB.
- Works with any video player that is VAST 2.0 compliant, including JWPLayer, Flowplayer, Video JS, and others.
- Capable of displaying third-party provided VAST 2.0 video tags from ad networks, RTB systems, agencies and advertisers.
- Capable of displaying self-hosted media files (FLV, MP4, WEBM)
- Adds ability to specify multiple media files in one ad, allowing the video player being used to select the most suitable format for the specific device.
Features of the Advanced Video Ads plugin for Revive Adserver
The features include:
- Create a self-hosted in-stream video ad, with multiple alternate media file types if required
- Create a third-party network video ad
- Enter additional third party trackers
- Generate a VAST2 video invocation code (a “VAST2 tag”)
I got the software and had no problem with installation. We tested an invocation tag on a VAST validator and it’s working flawlessly.
Contact us for more information
If you are interested in VidiX, the Advanced Video Ads plugin for Revive Adserver, but have any remaining questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us by entering your details below. No strings attached!